Company ProfileCorporate Information
KANA expands its market share and global reach
KANA continues to grow its top-class share of the sprocket market. Initiated by the establishment of a sales and logistics base in China in 2007, we aim to expand our global sales network while procuring parts from our overseas partner factories. The KANA brand is currently available in 55 countries worldwide.
February 11, 1958
|Capital||48 million yen (Authorized capital: 105 million yen)|
|Accounting date||January 20 (Annually)|
|Headquarters||2-3-43, Honjo Nishi, Higashi Osaka-shi, Osaka, 578-0965,
TEL: +81-6-6748-2333 FAX: +81-6-6748-2313
|Domestic sales offices||
Sapporo Office, Tokyo Office, Nagoya Office, Osaka Office, Fukuoka Office, Distribution Center
Katayama Chain (Changzhou) Co., Ltd.
Kanapresto Co., Ltd.
Katayama Chain (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Using the Kintetsu Bus service
(1) From Kawachi-Kosaka Station (Kintetsu Nara Line): Take the Kintetsu Bus for Konoike-Shinden and get off at the Kikai-Danchi stop. Headquarters is one minute on foot.
(2) From Aramoto Station (Kintetsu Keihanna Line): Take the Kintetsu Bus for Konoike-Shinden and get off at the Kikai-Danchi stop. Headquarters is one minute on foot.
(3) From Konoike-Shinden Station (JR Gakkentoshi Line): Take the Kintetsu Bus for Kosaka-Eki-Mae and get off at the Kikai-Danchi stop. Headquarters is one minute on foot.
(1) Take the JR Gakkentoshi Line and get off at Konoike-Shinden Station. Headquarters is 20 minutes on foot.
(2) Take the Kintetsu Keihanna Line and get off at Aramoto Station. Headquarters is 15 minutes on foot from Exit 1.